Friday 14 August 2009

The Official Doctor Who Annual 2010 - out now!


When I was a child, annuals were the sort of present that the big man in the red suit snuck into your stocking (or in my case, a plastic carrier bag next to the stocking) at Christmas time. But no more. The Official Doctor Who Annual 2010 is out now and, in case you haven't been paying attention, I've written a fair bit of it.

It's great to see the pages finally laid up properly. What was a rather ordinary-looking Word document when I emailed it to my editor is now there in print, with the official Doctor Who font and David Tennant's face all over it. And you know it's the real deal when you see genuine photos from the shows supporting the text you've written too.

Below you can see some of the pages I've contributed. It's not the biggest thing I've ever done, but it's definitely the most colourful and the annual is my first hardback too. And you can get your copy here.













If you haven't seen the new trailer for the next Doctor Who special The Waters of Mars, click here.

No comments: