Tuesday 12 January 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Well I now know what I'll be writing for the next three months. Actually, I have a pretty good idea of what I'll be writing for the next six. And I'm getting a handle on what will need to be written during the six months after that.

Yes, it's back to work with a vengeance this week after spending the last ten days or so developing an original project, which I will hopefully have some more news about later in the year. But for the time being it's on with the commissioned work.

By the end of March I need to have written somewhere in the area of 160,000 words. That's 160,000 words in twelve weeks, which means I'll be writing roughly one university dissertation per week. Or, to put it another way, I need to write two books and three short stories in three months (in case anyone's keeping count)... Wish me luck.

But while I'm busy with that lot, you can look forward to a fair few JG publications over the next few months. January sees the release of my Star Wars Decide Your Destiny adventure Crisis on Coruscant and the French language edition of Crusade for Armageddon. Then in April there's the re-release of Bloodbones (in the latest FF edition), the publication of Night of the Necromancer, and Blood Royal will see the light of day at long last as well. And then two months after that, it's time for Dark Side.

That little lot should keep you going for the foreseeable...

No comments: