Thursday 4 August 2011

How to write an adventure gamebook - Part 3

Many moons ago I wrote a blog post entitled 'How to Write an Adventure Gamebook - Part 1'. This was intended to be the first in a series of posts on the subject of gamebook writing, but it wasn't until a whole month later that I got around to writing 'How to Write an Adventure Gamebook - Part 2'. I foolishly finished the post by saying that 'How to Write an Adventure Gamebook - Part 3' would be coming soon...

It's well over a year since I typed those fateful words and I still haven't got around to writing 'Part 3', but Stuart Lloyd of Lloyd of Gamebooks has taken up the challenge and written a series of posts on this subject himself. And here are the links:

Who knows, in another year or so's time I might eventually get around to writing 'How to Write an Adventure Gamebook - Part 3', but for the moment my writing time is all about Pax Britannia...

1 comment:

Stuart Lloyd said...

Hi Jonathan, thanks for the plug! I hope to read your series on writing gamebooks. I especially liked your proposal post :).