Thursday 24 November 2011

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...


... to quote an infamous fictional writer.

Now, I would never claim that I do nothing but work all day (I have young children for a start) but I have been a tad busy of late.

With so many potential projects becoming commissioned contracts, I sat down the other day to plan my writing schedule for the next few months... and it soon became apparent that I actually know what I'll be writing for the next year!

Currently on the slate are two novels, two gamebooks, seven short stories and a piece for a magazine. And that's just so far.

At least it was until yesterday evening when I received another commission for something a little different. But more on that another time. After all, there's work to be done.

No comments: