Wednesday 23 November 2011

Dragonmeet - 3 days to go!

Okay... Here, as promised, is the updated info regarding my appearance at Dragonmeet this weekend (Saturday 26 November).

The event runs from 10.00am until around 6.00pm (I think), at Kensington Town Hall, and I'm planning on being there for the whole day.

I'm there officially as the guest of Tin Man Games, but Fighting Fantasy's Warlock is going to be around as well, as are Arion Games, and I'm told Cubicle 7 will be selling my Pax Britannia books. So, if you want me to sign a copy of Howl of the Werewolf, or the latest Ulysses Quicksilver penny dreadful, or even your iPod, feel free to ask.

I shall also be on a panel entitled 'Fiction and the Games Industry' with my esteemed colleagues Sarah Newton and Iain Lowson, running from 1.30pm - 2.00pm.

And while we're on the subject of Dragonmeet, m'colleague and games industry legend, James Wallis, is going to be interviewing m'colleague and games industry demigod, Ian Livingstone OBE, from 11.00am - 12.00pm with a Q&A session afterwards. I can guarantee it will be a great listen; Ian is the best after dinner speaker I know!

4 comments:

Jamie Fry said...

Hello Jon,

The Warlock here. Looking forward to seeing everyone one on Saturday.

Btw, I wish your revolving map showed I'm from Poole and not Bournemouth.

Jonathan Green said...

But I thought you were from Firetop Mountain in Allansia. ;-)

Jonathan Green said...

My blog's got a mention here: http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=1737

Anonymous said...

Keep up the Good Work.
(I once woke up after defeating the Spider God lol and becoming one lol).