Friday 2 March 2012

World Book Day at King's House School

So how did you celebrate World Book Day yesterday? I spent the day at King's House School in Richmond talking to the boys about my new Doctor Who book Monstrous Missions* and Fighting Fantasy gamebooks.

I was made to feel very welcome by the boys - who were attentive and came up with some great questions - and staff - who came up with some great questions of their own - and everyone went away suitably enthused about interactive fiction and tie-in titles.

A big thank you to all those who bought a book**, to Mrs Fildes, the Head of English who invited me to King's House to speak on World Book Day, and to Mr Turner the Headmaster for his enthusiasm and support.

If you'd like me to visit your school you can contact me at info@JonathanGreenAuthor.com.


* It seemed strangely appropriate that I was talking about a product of a TV show made in Wales on St David's Day.

** I'm only sorry I ran out of Fighting Fantasy gamebooks altogether!

No comments: